The LS-911 Line Seizure device offers a costeffective, reliable method of handling 911 emergency calls for IP PBX’s and networked phone systems. Designed to be hooked up to an FXO port, it lets you enjoy the advantages of conventional analog 911 servic e, including traceability and 911 callback, without having to dedicate an analog line exclusively for this purpose.
The analog line, normally used by a fax machine, card reader or other analog device, is disconnected in the event of a 911 call, anthe LS-911 intelligently handles the priority emergency call in the shortest time possible after reconnection to the phone line.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Routes both incoming and outgoing calls
- Gives priority to emergency devices
- Incoming calls routed to one of two ports by distinctive ring or quick callback
- Status LED displays mode of operation
- Provides a busy signal to the phone port when an emergen device is in use
- Store-and-forward and rerouting dialer functions available
- Emergency callback function maintains line availability for 911 callback
- Normal and fast dialing speeds
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.