The Bosch VIP X1600 XF is a modular, high-performance CCTV video encoder system. Each VIP X1600 XF is a 4 x 4 unit that accommodates up to four hot-swappable modules, allowing modules to be added or exchanged at any time without interrupting transmissi on to the existing channels. Encoder modules, each with four analog audio/ video inputs, can be mixed and matched within both base systems. The VIP-X1600-XFB base system provides two 1 Gbps Ethernet ports on the front and an additional 1 Gbps Ethernet port on the rear. This provides a greater choice of network connectivity and allows for easier inside-rack cabling like, for example, direct connection to an iSCSI storage array. This base system also features a 1 Gbps small form-factor pluggable (SFP) slot on the front, for example, an optical transceiver to enable direct fiber connection to a remote network. For applications not benefiting from these advanced features the VIP-X1600-B base system is available that just provides two 1 Gbps Ethernet ports, one on the front and one on the rear.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Up to 16 video input channels
- Modular and expandable with hot-swappable video modules
- Choice of modules, including high-performance H.264 encoders
- Direct or network-attached iSCSI RAID
- Intelligent video motion detection and camera tampering detection on encoder modules
- ONVIF conformant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.