HIGHWIRE Longstar enables installers and end-users to cut costs and installation time by re-using long runs of legacy coax cabling, especially within rail, metro or industrial applications. Certified compliant to BS EN 50121-4 (rail and metro), Longsta r Lite which does not provide POE can deliver a data-only link up to 4.2kms (2.5 miles) at 10BaseT, with unrestricted 100BaseT and POE being delivered over 1.4kms (4600ft) on RG11. Ruggedised for high-performace, HIGHWIRE Longstar features the market-l eading SafeView technology which provides instant clarification of your connectivity. Simple to install with a connect-and-go approach, the units are self-configuring and maintenance-free. HIGHWIRE Longstar can be rack-mounted with up to 24 accommodate d in a 1U space-saving bracket supplied from Veracity. Please note that they can only be used in pairs of their own product family and are not interchangeable with any other HIGHWIRE product.
- Long Range Ethernet and PoE Over New or Legacy Coaxial Cable
- Unrestricted 100Base-T and PoE Over 1400 Meter
- Ruggedized for High Performance Over Extreme Temperature Range
- Fully Automatic, Simple to Install and Maintenance Free
- RoHS Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.