VP-2009 represents the next generation in personal IP multimedia communication. It is equipped with TI DaVinci chipset, a 7" LCD touch screen with 800x480 pixels and a 300K adjustable CMOS sensor camera, adopts the most advanced H.264 codec and support s adaptive bandwidth adjustment technology. All of those guarantee an excellent face-to-face userexperience even at low bandwidth. Besides, it provides the rich external interfaces including 2xRJ45, 1xUSB, 1xSD, 2.5mm headset, A/V out for function exte nsion like browser, media player, and online/offline advertisement etc. which can improve the ARPU of ISP.The extraordinary video quality, advanced telephony features, rich applications, fashionable outlook, sturdy and durable structure, ensure VP-2009 as an ideal communication device for corporate office and residential users.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- TI TITAN chipset and TI voice engine
- HD Voice: HD Codec, HD Speaker, HD Handset
- 7" digital TFT-LCD with 800x480 pixels resolution
- Rotatable CMOS sensor camera with 2M pixels
- 48 keys including 16 programmable keys
- Call Manager, Call Forward, XML phonebook
- Localized language, XML phonebook
- FTP/TFTP/HTTP, PnP Auto-provision
- SRTP/HTTPS/TLS, VLAN, QoS
- 2xLAN, PoE, PSTN, SD card/USB port
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.