The SYSTIMAX VisiPatch 360 System is a new generation of patching systems that seamlessly incorporates patching and integrated cable management to deliver an ergonomically designed and aesthetically pleasing solution that saves time, space and money. W ith the unique reverse patching technology, the VisiPatch 360 System employs improved cord management and reduces the "spaghetti" cord clutter of poorly installed RJ45 systems. The reduced clutter is both visually elegant and ergonomically functional, and makes reading the labeling information easy, facilitating future moves, adds and changes. The VisiPatch 360 System provides a simpler user experience, and a sophisticated appearance in your communications room. Both port density and usable density are increased in the VisiPatch 360 System. Because of cable and patch cord congestion in traditional RJ45 systems, the usable density is lower than the port density. The VisiPatch 360 System, is designed to maximize usable density by minimizing cable a nd cord congestion. The VisiPatch 360 System is available for wall-mount as well as rackmount installations. Plus, its modular design means that it is available for small and large installation needs.
- 115 watt composite power for single sector coverage
- RF bypass provided during power source failure or sector critical
- Compact solution enables either pole or wall mounting
- Smallest configuration for single sector coverage
12U Patch Panel Kit
Operating Temperature: 14 to 140 deg F (-10 to 60 deg C)
Includes: Back Panel, Ninety-Six Connecting Blocks, Twelve Label Holders, Twelve White Labels, Twelve Wiring Block Covers, Twelve Wiring Blocks
Dimension: 21.20 Inch Height x 8.5 Inch Width x 11.30 Inch Depth (538.48 mm x 215.90 mm x 287.02 mm)
|Number of Ports||96|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.