VIVOTEK VS8102 is a professional H.264 1-CH video server that helps you migrate from analog to digital surveillance system with ease. With the high-performance H.264 compression format, it drastically reduces the file sizes and conserves valuable bandw idth and storage space. Supporting simultaneous multiple streams, the video streams to be transmitted in either of H.264, MPEG-4 or MJPEG formats for versatile applications. The streams can also be individually configured with separate frame rates, res olution, and image quality so as to meet different platforms or bandwidth constraints.
With built-in intelligent video functions, such as motion detection & tempering detection, VS8102 is capable of upgrading an analog camera into an intelligent camera. The tamper detection function can detect events such as blockage, redirection, defocus, and spray-painting of camera lens, making it an intelligent solution to possible camera obstruction. Furthermore, the network security protocols, HTTPS and 802.1 x, also upgrades the security level of the IP surveillance system.
There are several power management designs built in the VS8102, such as PoE (Power over Ethernet), DC 12V output for analog cameras, and AC 24V compatible design. These features make the VS8102 easy to install and integrate with the existing analog system. The built-in SD/SDHC card slot offers a convenient and portable storage option to prevent data loss in case of network disconnection. The VS8102 also comes with VIVOTEK’s ST7501 3 2-CH central management software for high scalability and easy-to-use operation. The VS8102 helps you easily upgrade to a full-featured, high-end IP surveillance solution using existing infrastructure.
- Up to 30 fps in D1 Resolution
- Real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Triple Codec)
- Dual Simultaneous Streams
- Activity Adaptive Streaming for Dynamic Frame Rate Control
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio
- HTTPS Encrypted Data Transmission
- 802.1X Port-based Authentication for Network Protection
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- RS-485 Interface for PTZ Camera Control
- Built-in SD/SDHC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- DC 12V Output for Analog Cameras
- DC 12V / AC 24V Compatible Power Input
- Supports ONVIF Standard to Simplify Integration and Enhance Interoperability
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.