The Vista Point5 provides power, voice, data and audiovisual connections without disrupting conference spaces. Mounted on the floor, the Vista Point5 can nestle into the center of a contemporary conference table or double as one of the support legs. It ’s unobtrusive design allows the table to remain open for paperwork and other presentation materials. Clear access to outlets and jacks keeps the floor free from running cords and cables. And, the Vista Point5 offers easy communications connections for up to eight users. Make the most of any meeting space with the Vista Point5.
- Flexibility. Choose from a range of center panels to accommodate your aesthetic and capacity requirements.
- Height options. Choice of heights to accommodate different work surface heights.
- Vertical barrier. This internal barrier permits electrical and communications devices to be installed next to each other without interference.
- Finishing cap. The top cap is constructed of heavy duty, 3/4" thick aluminum.
- Sturdy. The Point 5 exceeds UL’s Office Furnishings 1286 Stability test for force and impact.
- evice Compatibility. Compatible with a wide range of standard power and communications devices.
- UL Listed.
|Components||DEVICE / JUNCTION / OUTLET BOX|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.