INTERLOGIX | VT7430-2DRDT
Video Transmitter/Data Transceiver, Single-Mode, Rack Mount, Laser Diode Emitter, 4-Channel, 1-Fiber, 17 dB, 1310/1550 nm, 51 Kilometer
The IFS VT/VR7400-2DRDT Series video transmitter/data transceiver and video receiver/data transceiver series utilizes state-of-the-art 8-bit digital encoding and decod-ing for high-quality video transmission that exceeds the requirements of EIA RS-250 C for Medium-Haul Video Transmission. These environmentally hardened units provide transmission of four independent video channels and two bi-directional data channels over one optical ?ber and are ideal for use in unconditioned roadside or out-of-plan t installations. Completely transparent to and universally compatible with any NTSC, PAL, or SECAM CCTV camera system. Data channels can be set independently for RS-232, RS-422 and 2- or 4-Wire RS-485 with tri-state support. Plug-and-Play design ensure s ease of installation and no electrical or optical adjustments are ever required. LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status, and these units are available in either stand-alone or rack mount.
- 8-Bit Digitally Encoded Video Transmission Transmits 4 Real-Time Color Video Signals and 2 Bi-Directional Data Signals on One Single-Mode Optical Fiber
- LED Status Indicators Provide Rapid Indication of Critical Operating Parameters
- Robust Design Ensures Extremely High Reliability in Unconditioned Out of Plant Environments
- Solid State Current Limiters on All Power Lines Provide Unconditional Equipment Protection
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.