With a low-profile, patent-pending design, this pre-configured VWM Series Wall Cabinet is ideal for mounting patch panels, hubs, routers, and switches within two mounting bays or 9 total rackspaces. It includes everything needed for a simple solution, but also can support additional customization in Lever Lock (TM) small device mounting within the cabinet and/or on the door, thermal management, cable management and power distribution for a complete system that ensures uptime and reliability on the w all.
- Two mounting areas for a total of 9 rackspaces
- 4 RUs in upper bay with pivoting rackrail for patch panels
- 5 RUs in the lower bay with fixed rackrail for switches and routers
- Rackrail features both 10-32 thread and cage nut
- Flexible position spa to mount the rackrail where it’s needed
- Solid door that restricts user access and visibility for additional security
- Laser knockouts on the top, bottom and sides for cable entry and thermal management
- Integral electrical box simplifies power distribuion
- Finished in a durable putty colored powder coat
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.