Extending over a single CAT5e/6 cable, the transmitter-receiver combo makes it easy to send digital 1080p-quality video and audio plus IR remote control signals up to 328 feet (100 m) .
strongReduced cabling requirements. The XR HDMI and IR Extender tr ansmits uncompressed full HD digital video and audio plus data control signals - all over a single copper cable.
By using just one CATx run to reach a remote screen, you can get away with using a single, existing Ethernet cabling drop for multimedia di stribution. Reach digital signage or monitors without adding and having to maintain a jumble of cables and wiring behind the screen. You also get simplified control. The extender supports CEC passthrough and source device control via a built-in IR exte nder function (an IR emitter and IR receiver are included). IR commands received in the vicinity of the display extend back to the source device. This way, a receptionist stationed near a screen, for instance, can use an HDTV’s remote controller to cha nge settings on a source device in another room. strongDesigned for emerging HDMI technology./strong
The extender is ideal for applications requiring greater distance for high-quality video resolutions on HDTV displays or projectors. It supports 340 MH z/3.4 Gbps of HDMI video bandwidth per channel and 10.2 Gbps on all channels.
What’s more, the XR HDMI and IR Extender use HDBaseT based technology, so it has the capacity to extend both HDMI and control signals. It also supports the resolutions of cur rent and emerging video display devices, such as the latest 3D screens and future HD formats. It works with the latest source devices, too. Use it to extend HDMI from a newer consumer electronics device that provides uncompressed-only output. Because i t supports HDCP communications, you can also extend content from a Blu-ray player or other protected-content source. For high-quality sound, the XR HDMI and IR Extender transmits uncompressed LPCM signals as well as compressed audio, such as DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio, as part of the HDMI signal.
strongNOTE:/strong Distance depends on the characteristics and quality of the cable and the type of HDMI source and display.
- Uses a single CAT5e/6 run, reducing cable clutter and simplifying HDMI signage deployment
- Extends uncompressed HD video, audio, and control signals up to 328 feet (100 m)
- Supports IR extension with CEC passthrough. Control source devices at the screen
- HDBaseT based for greater video capacity and 3D support
- Provides 10.2 Gbps of HDMI video bandwidth on all channels
- Supports 1080p video at 60 Hz and 48-bit pixel rates
- No software or driver installation required
- HDCP compliant and Blu-ray re
- Includes transmitter, receiver, IR emitter, and IR receiver
- Wallmountable for space-saving installation
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.