The W-Series handsfree doorboxes are available in
three different chassis configurations. The W-1000 has an aluminum faceplate with black textured powder paint and call progress LED. The W-2000A provides a surface mount light grey UV stable plastic chassis.
The W-3000 provides an attractive vandal-resistant stainless steel faceplate and call progress LED. The W-Series are designed to interface directly with an unused analog telephone line input of phone system.
One or two doorboxes can hare an existing phone line when used with a C-1000B doorbox controller.
When the "Call" button is pressed, the doorbox generates a standard or custom ring cadence of an adjustable number of rings. For noisy environments, the doorbox’s new louder eaker output and "Push-toTalk" feature can be used.
The EWP versions share all of the features of the standard W-Series in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condention. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- W-1000 Faceplate: Vandal-resistant 12 gauge louvered aluminum with weather-resistant black textured powder paint and UV stable white silk screened graphics.
- W-2000A Chassis: Impact resistant, UV stable, light grey Geloy plastic with black UV stable pad printed graphics. Surface mount only.
- W-3000 Faceplate: Vandal-resistant 14 gauge louvered 316 marine grade stainless steel with #4 brushed finish and permanent laser etched graphics.
- Connect to a phone system’s unused trunk input, FXO port or a Viking C-1000B Controller
- Weather-Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 stainless steel screws and push button switch (W-1000/W-3000). Switch internally sealed per IP67. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets.
- Blue call progress / night light LED (W-1000/W-3000)
- High output speaker amplifier with volume adjustment
- Microphone volume adjustment POT
- 24 volt talk battery
- 20 Hz ring generator (6.0 REN ring load maximum)
- Selectable ring cadence (standard, double, short/sholong, or short/long/short)
- Selectable number of rings (2, 3, 10 or 30)
- Selectable "Push-to-Talk" feature for noisy environments
- Operating temperature range: -15F to 130F
- EWP versions are designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.