The W-3005 is a weather-resistant, handsfree video doorbox designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication and CCTV video of who is at your door or gate. The W-3005 can interface directly with the unused telephone line input of nearly an y phone system. One or two doorboxes can also share an existing residential phone line when used with a C-1000B doorbox controller.
When the "Call" button is pressed, the doorbox generates a standard or custom ring cadence of an adjustable number rings. For noisy environments, the doorbox’s new louder speaker output and "Push-to-Talk" feature can be used.
The W-3005-EWP shares all of the features of the W-3005 in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for outdoor installations wherthe unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation. EWP products feature foam rubber gaskets and boots, sealed connections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane or thermal plastic potted circuit boards with internally sealed, field-adjusta ble trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming. For more information, see DOD# 859.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Built-in high resolution color video camera with wide viewing angle, tilt/swivel adjustments and wide operating temperature of -30F to 150F
- Audio and video transmission on one CAT5E cable
- Vandal-Resistant Features: 14 gauge louvered 316 stainless steel faceplate with permanent laser etched graphics, stainless steel speaker/mic screen, heavy duty metal "Call" button, scratch resistant powder coating (optional VE-5x5) and hex drive mounting screws
- Weather-Resistant Features: Marine grade 316 stainl ess steel faceplate, screws and and push button switch. Switch internally sealed per IP67. Mylar speaker. Self-draining mic mount. Faceplate, mic and speaker gaskets. Weather-resistant powder paint on optional VE-5x5.
- Volume adjustments for microphone and speaker
- Yellow call progress/night light LED
- High output speaker amplifier with volume adjustment POT
- 20 Hz ring generator (3.0 REN ring load maximum)
- Selectable ring cadence (standard or 2 short rings)
- Selectable number of rings (2, 3, 10 or 30electable "Push-to-Talk" feature for noisy environments
- W-3005-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more information)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.