Sumitube products conform to a wide range of industry standards including military, aerospace, UL and CSA.
- SUMITUBE W3B2 is a flexible, flame-retarded heat-shrinkable polyolefin tubing, with a thick wall modified polyamide adhesive which melts and flows, encapsulating and sealing components contained within.
- SUMITUBE W3B2 complies with the requirements of AMS-DTL-23053/4, Class 3, in the sizes marked below.
- Shrink temperature is 110C.
- Operating temperature range is -55C to + 125C.
- SUMITUBE W3B2 is recommended for applications requiring water-proofing for light cable and wire harnesses and protection of connector components.
- For similar tubing with UL / CSA surface printing, please see Sumitube W3F2.
|Heat Shrink||YES IS SHRINK TUBING|
|Military Color Code||BLACK|
|Size By Inch Fractions||3/16 INCH|
|WALL TYPE| Single Or Dual||DUAL WALL|