Corning wall-mountable connector housing (WCH) product family offers enhanced innovative features that make installation and troubleshooting of fiber optic connectivity faster, easier and more cost-effective. From fiber and cable routing and strain-relief to port labeling and termination, these housings reduce the risk of error that can disrupt networks.
The WCH housing provides interconnect or cross-connect capabilities between the outside plant, riser or distribution cables and the opto-electronics. With the WCH-02P (two panels, cassettes or modules), WCH-04P (four panels, cassettes or modules), and WCH-06P (six panels, cassettes or modules) capacity, the rugged metal housings can be wall mounted in main cross-connects, telecommunication rooms or other areas where space is a premium. Units accept standard closet connector housing (CCH) cassettes, connector panels and modules for a variety of connectivity options.
The WCH product family features a clear, transparent jumper side door for easy visibility during installation and testing, easy-to-use recessed mounting holes with mounting screws, documentation labels, removable strain-relief brackets, routing clips and guides, improved latches, as well as a preinstalled bubble level for simple and accurate installation. All housings also have field-installable lock kits available for both cable entry and jumper side doors.
- Interconnect and cross-connect capabilities: Ideal for field splicing and connectorisation
- Accepts CCH cassettes, panels and modules - Variety of preterminated and field-installable capabilities
- Lockable, transparent jumper side door - visibility a ease of access for installation, testing and troubleshooting
- Removable strain-relief bracket: Flexibility for installation and moves, adds and changes (MACs)
- Segregated cable and fiber slack routing fiber protection