Corning wall-mountable connector housing (WCH) product family offers enhanced innovative features that make installation and troubleshooting of fiber optic connectivity faster, easier and more cost-effective. From fiber and cable routing and strain-relief to port labeling and termination, these housings reduce the risk of error that can disrupt networks.
The WCH housing provides interconnect or cross-connect capabilities between the outside plant, riser or distribution cables and the opto-electronics. With the WCH-02P (two panels, cassettes or modules), WCH-04P (four panels, cassettes or modules), and WCH-06P (six panels, cassettes or modules) capacity, the rugged metal housings can be wall mounted in main cross-connects, telecommunication rooms or other areas where space is a premium. Units accept standard closet connector housing (CCH) cassettes, connector panels and modules for a variety of connectivity options.
The WCH product family features a clear, transparent jumper side door for easy visibility during installation and testing, easy-to-use recessed mounting holes with mounting screws, documentation labels, removable strain-relief brackets, routing clips and guides, improved latches, as well as a preinstalled bubble level for simple and accurate installation. All housings also have field-installable lock kits available for both cable entry and jumper side doors.
- Interconnect and cross-connect capabilities: Ideal for field splicing and connectorisation
- Accepts CCH cassettes, panels and modules - Variety of preterminated and field-installable capabilities
- Lockable, transparent jumper side door - visibility a ease of access for installation, testing and troubleshooting
- Removable strain-relief bracket: Flexibility for installation and moves, adds and changes (MACs)
- Segregated cable and fiber slack routing fiber protection
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.