The WEBCARDLX Web Management Accessory Card turns a compatible Tripp Lite UPS system, PDU or cooling unit into a managed device on your network. By inserting WEBCARDLX into an accessory slot and using an SNMP network management platform, web browser, SSH or Telnet, you can monitor, control and reboot the device from almost anywhere at any time. Its HTML5-based interface means Java isn’t needed to interact with the mobile-friendly PowerAlert Device Manager. Monitor site electrical data, UPS self-t est logs and logged power events, such as blackouts, brownouts and overvoltage conditions. Receive email notifications or SNMP traps of selectable events and power conditions. If your device has controllable outlets, WEBCARDLX can remotely reboot loc ked network equipment without disrupting power to other devices. Permission sets and interface access can be configured for each user from full administrator to view-only operator. Real-time clock support maintains current day and date even after a U PS shutdown. NTP (Network Time Protocol) support enables automatic updates to the real-time clock from an NTP server. Multiple protocols are supported, including IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP and DHCP. DHCP /Manual configuration support enables network settings to be assigned automatically or manually.
- Enhanced UPS Management and Control: Makes any Compatible Tripp Lite UPS System or PDU a Managed Network Device, Remotely Monitors Site Electrical Data, UPS Self-Test Logs, Alert Logs and Logged Power Events Like Blackouts, Brownouts and Overvoltage Co ndi
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.