These units are ideal for installation in hazardous locations classified as follows: Class I, Groups B, C, D, Division 1 & 2 Class II, Groups E, F, G, Division 1 & 2 Class III, Division 1 & 2
Robust Construction: The WFDEXP series consists of a rugged , NEMA 4-rated cast aluminum housing. Designed for both indoor and outdoor use, the WFDEXP series operates across a wide temperature range, from 32ºF to 160ºF. Inside, two sets of SPDT (Form C) synchronized switches are enclosed in a rugged terminal bl ock to assure reliable performance.
Reliable Performance: The WFDEXP series offers unique features that assure greater operational reliability. By housing the spring mechanism separately from the explosion environment, the sensitivity of the adjustment spring and the detector is protected at all times. Adding to WFDEXP’s reliability is its sealed retard mechanism, which prevents contamination by dust and dirt when the cover is removed.
Simplified Operation: Like all System Sensor waterflow detectors, the WFDEXP series is designed for easy installation. With its visible switch activation, the WFDEXP’s retard timing can be verified, even during noisy conditions.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- New WFD30-2EXP models install in 2" hole sizes
- Designed and approved to operate in hazardous locations
- NEMA 4 enclosure rating
- Sensitivity-setting spring mechanism located outside of explosion environment
- Sealed retard mechanism
- Visual switch activan
- Synchronized activation circuit
- Field-replaceable terminal block and retard mechanism
- Only one conduit entrance required for hook-up
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.