The new WFDN Series waterflow detectors from System Sensor consists of a rugged, NEMA 4-rated enclosure that is more damage resistant than previous metal designs. The waterflow detector is designed for both indoor and outdoor use, with the widest avail able temperature range, from 32ºF to 150ºF. They are also approved for installation on the widest range of pipe schedules, sizes 2 in. through 4 in. are approved for installation on pipe schedules 7 through 40.
UL-listed models are equipped with tamper-resistant cover screws to prevent unauthorized entry. Inside, two sets of SPDT (Form C) synchronized switches are enclosed in a durable terminal block with new layout designed to make wiring easy with wire ready terminals, COM terminals are on a dif ferent elevation, large barrier between switches and easy to read raised textured lettering all make wiring easy. An optional cover tamper switch is available, securely snaps into place, no tools required.
The WFDN series incorporates a mechanical time delay feature, which minimizes the risk of false alarm due to pressure surges or air trapped in the fire sprinkler system. The larger and easy to turn timer dial makes setting the waterflow detector easy with high contrast pad printed markings. The dial offers three tabs to help with turning, with one larger tab located on the dial position for approximately 60 seconds, a notch is also indicated on the dial to locate approximately 30 seconds making setting the detector in dimmly lit locations eas y.
The WFDN series is designed for accuracy and repeatability. The detector also offers improved performance during vibration in riser applications where detectors are exposed to a large in rush of water.
Must be a reseller to purchase this produc
- New directional cover allows installers and inspectors to easily see the direction of flow
- UL-listed models are NEMA 4 rated
- New cover provides a better seal, is lighter weight, not painted and corrosion resistant
- Sealed retard mechanism immune to dus and other contaminants
- Less exposed metal reduces shock hazard, plastic cover acts as insulator and is resistant to arcing
- Visual switch activation
- Audible switch activation (73 dBA)
- Field-replaceable timer/switch assembly
- Accommodates up to 12 AWGre
- Switch Synchronization activates both alarm panel and local bell or horn strobe
- Tamper-resistant cover screws
- Improved water sealing
- Reduced product weight
- Wire-ready terminals
- Improved wiring with new terminal block layout
- Snap-in optional covmper switch
- Improved timer repeatability and accuracy
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.