- Large finger openings accommodate up to 24 Category 6 cables
- Integral cable retainers on the end of each finger to help contain cables within each rack unit
- Bend radius fingers align with rack spaces to support cables as they transition to the vertical pathway
- Dual hinged covers can be opened 110 to the left or right to provide complete access to the cables inside the vertical pathway
- Snap-on cable retainers can be placed on to fingers to help retain cables in channel during installation and maintenance
- Vertical managers include hinged covers, cable retainers, mounting brackets and #12-24 screws
|Cable Management Type||ACCESSORIES|
|Cable Mgt Mounting||VERTICAL|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.