Heavy duty weatherproof stainless steel phone for ring-down operation in a cast aluminum black housing with TELEPHONE on door and pin latch for wall or pole mount. The telephone will accept incoming calls and relies on external equipment to control calling. Equipped with marine quality chrome mechanical hookswitch, ID window, 18" hearing aid compatible armored cord handset or (-CCH5) 5 foot industrial strength coiled cord handset, and tamper resistant security screws.
Reliable for your Emergency, Security and Courtesy needs at Colleges, Parks, Transit, Parking Lots, Pools and More.
- Additional Options Available:
- (IP-) VoIP Voice over Internet Protocol Version available on all models
- (-M) Magnetic Hookswitch, completely sealed with no moving parts
- (-IVC) Push Button Volume Control with background noise reduction
- (-BR) Braille "ER PHONE" plate on front panel
- (-CCH5) 5 foot Industrial Strength Coiled Cord
- (-LB) Lanyard bracket handset with internal steel lanyard (braided metal rope) and lanyard mounting bracket that is secured onto panel for added strength
- (-ACHW) White handst or (-ACHR) Red Handset
- Strobe Light and Blue Light Options:
- (-ST) Blue Strobe Light steady on flashing for location visibility (Requires AC Power)
- (-SB) Blue Light steady on (Requires AC Power)
- (-RST) Ring Indicator Blue Strobe Light (Requires AC wer)
- Weatherproof Housing (WPP) Options:
- Standard Black with TELEPHONE on Door
- (-B-EMER) Black with EMERGENCY on Door
- (-R) Red with EMERGENCY on Door
- (-R-TEL) Red with TELEPHONE on Door
- (-Y) Yellow with EMERGENCY on Door
- (-Y-TEL) Yellow with TENE on Door
- (-G) Gray with TELEPHONE on Door
- (-G-EMER) Gray with EMERGENCY on Door
- (-SP) Spring Loaded Door
- (-PB) Push Button Latch
- (-PB-LK) Push button Latch with Lock and Key
- Part # 301-064 Security Tool (Required for installation)
- Part # 301-0le mounting bracket fits poles from 2.5" - 6"
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.