MIDDLE ATLANTIC PRODUCTS | WR-44-42
WR Series Rack, WR-44-42, 42 7/8" D X 88 7/8" H
The WR Series was designed to provide for rear access to equipment even when the equipment bays are placed up against a wall or back to back. Factory-assembled in its own host enclosure, the rack frame pulls out and rotates for service access. Specify a WR Series enclosure when easy access to rear equipment connections is required for larger audio, video and security equipment installations but an access aisle is not practical.
- Standard front and rear heavy-gauge, 10-32 threaded rackrail with marked
- rackspace increments speeds equipment mounting
- Host enclosure can be pre-installed on-site while detachable rack frame is
- integrated with equipment off-site, simplifying installation
- Finished in a durable black textured powder coat
- Requires no additional accessories to roll out and rotate
- Engineered ventilation locations optimize passive thermal management
- Configurable open top accepts a number of options for active thermal
- management, see pgs. 32-33 for top options
- Effective cable management system provided
- Slots in upper rack frame accommodate Velcro ties
- Rack frame features pre-punched rackrail brackets for built-in cable management
- 4 laser knockouts provided for cable pass-through and ganging multiple racks
- Regulatory / Certifications
- UL Listed in the US and Canada
- 750 lb. weight capacity with proper weight distribution
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for Children and Schools
- (the most strict level)
|Nema Rating||NO NEMA RATING|
|Overall Depth||GREATER THAN 2’ TO 3’|
|Overall Height||GREATER THAN 7’ TO 8’|
|Overall Width||GREATER THAN 1’ TO 2’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.