This unique "split beam" measuring element provides consistently accurate readings and rugged, trouble-free performance. Fast setting of desired torque is easily accomplished by rotating adjustment knob until required torque value is displayed in the t orq
- CDI Sealed Ratchet Head - is virtually maintenance free; more time working with the tool, less time on tool maintenance
- Thumb Screw Type Adjustment - is faster than cycling through a micrometer style torque wrench. Guard prevents setting from being cha nged accidentally. Setting is displayed in window. Conversion table to Nm displayed on handle
- Sealed Neck - keeps dust and grit away from the torque mechanism for longer tool life
- "Split Beam" Measuring Element - provides accurate, reliable readings and eliminates the heavy coil spring used in conventional click type wrenches. This yields fewer moving parts, reducing friction and wear Cushion Grip Handle - provides comfort plus control and resists most automotive fluids
- Designed for measuring torque in a clockwise direction only. Wrench is not reversible
- Guaranteed Accuracy: Accurate within 4% of any clockwise setting from 20% of full scale to full scale.
|Drive / Blade||DRIVE - 1/2" - SQUARE|
|Grade||DUTY - HEAVY|
|Product Type||WRENCH - TORQUE - SPLIT BEAM|
|Size / Capacity||40 TO 250 FT-LBS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.