Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series Switches are fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications (Figure 1). They operate on Cisco IOS Software and support simple dev ice management as well as network management. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-X and 2960-XR Series provide easy device onboarding, configuration, monitoring, and troubleshooting. These fully managed switches can provide advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 features as well as optional Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) power. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure, and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services. The switches deliver enhanc ed application visibility, network reliability, and network resiliency.
- Mac-Based Vlan Assignment, Enabling Different Users to Authenticate on Different Vlans
- This Feature Enables Each User to have a Different Data Vlan on the Same Interface
- Cisco Trustsec, Which Uses Security Group Exchange Protocol (SXP) to Simplify Security and Policy Enforcement Throughout the Network
- Comprehensive 802.1X Features to Control Access to the Network, Including Flexible Authentication, 802.1X Monitor Mode and Radius Change of Authorization
- IPv6 First-Hop Security Enhances Layer 2 and Layer 3 Network Access for Proliferating Ipv6 Devices, Especially Byod Devices
- It Protects Against Rogue Router Advertisements, Address Spoofing, Fake Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Replies and Other Risks Introduced by Ipv6 Technology
- Device Sensor and Device Classifier, Enabling Seamless Versatile Device Profiles, Including Byod Devices
- Cisco Trust Anchor Technology, Enabling Easy Distribution of a Single Universal Image for All Models of the 2960-X and 2960-XR Series by Verifying the Au thenticity of Cisco Ios Software Images
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.