Tripp Lite’s WWBASE-WH WorkWise Standing Desk Base lets you change the height of your workspace at the touch of a button. The DC linear actuator motor lifts or lowers a desk top at a speed of 1.5 inches per second. Base height adjusts from 23.5 to 49 inches in precise 0.1-inch increments for standing and sitting positions perfectly customized for your comfort. The included control handset mounts beneath a desk top and connects to the motor. It features buttons for up/down movement and a digital readout that displays height in inches. You can create up to four convenient preset positions, making it easy to instantly adjust the WWBASE-WH to the perfect height for you, as well as the officemate who shares your workspace. You can also set upper and lower limits if you prefer a narrower range of heights. The WWBASE-WH is made of steel with a white powder-coated finish. You can adjust its width between 42.5 and 72 inches to accommodate a variety of desk tops(sold separately). It perfectly m atches the threaded mounting inserts on Tripp Lite WorkWise Desk Tops, including WWTOP48-BK, WWTOP48-ES, WWTOP60-BKC, WWTOP60-ESC, WWTOP60-WHC, WWTOP72-BK and WWTOP72-ES.
- Precise Electric Height Adjustment
- Height adjusts in precise 0.1 in. increments from 23.5 to 49 in.
- Powerful DC linear actuator motor moves base legs 1.5 in. per second
- Create up to 4 convenient preset positions for one-touch adjustment
- Set programmae upper and lower height limits
- 10 ft. power cord with two-prong plug connects to 120V AC outlet
- Control Handset
- Digital readout displays height in inches
- Up/down buttons adjust height with just a touch
- Mounts beneath desk top
- Width Adjusts to Fit riety of Desk Tops (Sold Separately)
- Width adjusts from 42.5 to 72 in.
- Base perfectly matches threaded mounting inserts on Tripp Lite WorkWise Desk Tops, including WWTOP48-BK,
- WWTOP48-ES, WWTOP60-BKC, WWTOP60-ESC, WWTOP60-WHC, WWTOP72-BK and WWTOP72-S
- Durable Construction
- Made of steel with a gray powder-coated finish
- Pre-installed leveling feet for stability on uneven floors
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2014 standards
- Maximum load capacity of 365 lb.
- Assembles in less than 30 min.