AWID’s XK-3640 UHF Switchplate-Type Reader is the link between card access
by people at doors in buildings, and vehicle access at gates for parking. The
XK-3640 reads the same UHF hand-held cards and tags that drivers use for
vehicle identification an gate control at a parking facility, and adds the
convenience of a 12-key keypad for PINs. The cards and tagsare compatible with
AWID’s LR-2000, LR-2200 and LR-3000 long-range readers and their "HiLo" sets.
The enclosure is a striking, deep black desin.
- Card reader and 12-key PIN-pad together
- Read range up to 6 inches
- Mounts on single-gang box or wall
- Dual interfaces - Wiegand and RS-232
- Attractive enclosure, small size
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.