Milestone XProtect Enterprise is a comprehensive, open platform IP video management software. It is designed for medium-and large-scale installations, including multi-site deployments. Quick to set up and easy to manage, XProtect Enterprise’s powerful features such as system configuration wizards and auto-detection of cameras significantly reduce the time and cost of deploying large security installations. The consolidated single-management interface provides an efficient way to view and control an unlimited number of cameras, giving real-time situational awareness for quick response and accurate investigation. XProtect Enterprise also supports endless integration possibilities using the Milestone Integration Platform Software Development Kit (MI P SDK), allowing users to future-proof their investment and adds customized functionality for specific security solutions.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Multi-server and multi-site video surveillance solution - Unlimited recording of video from IP cameras, IP video encoders and selected DVRs with analog cameras
- Optimized recording storage management - Unique data storage and archiving solution that combines superior performance and scalability with cost-efficient long-term video storage
- Automatic camera discovery - Enables fast discovery of cameras to be connected to the system
- System configuration wizards - Guides the user through the process of adding cameras, configuring video and recording, adjusting motion detection and user configuration
- Built-in video motion detection - Independent of camera model and supporting up to 64 cameras simultaneously per server
- Multiple language support - Let operators use the system in their native language with support for 24 different languages
- Map - Interactive, multi-layered maps provide a comprehensive visual overview of cameras and layouts, providing supreme situational awareness and improved response time
- Alarm Manager - Integrated with the map function, it gives a consolidated overview of security and system alarms, providing immediate visual verification and decreasing the number of false alarms
- Camera Navigator - Industry exclusive feature that collects camera locations, names and view areas, making complex locations easy to navigate, allowing efficient tracking of moving objects
- ImmerVision enables 360 panomorph lens support - Gain a 360 surround view that eliminates blind spots and increases the video surveillance capabilities of existing cameras, giving you more video coverage with fewer cameras
- Dual streaming - Two independent, configurable video streams for live and recorded viewing can be individually optimized for stream compression, resolution and frame rate
- Configure access privileges - Ensure system consistency and global user management with single sign-on Microsoft active directory credentials and control privileges and allowed camera actions
- Open Platform for integration with third-party applications
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.