Usually ships in 48 hrs.
Matrox Extio N3208 IP KVM extenders support dual-monitor configurations with exceptional performance over standard Gigabit Ethernet at unprecedented low-bitrates. Extio N3208 can be configured as a point-to-point or networked KVM extender, delivering multiple video, keyboard, mouse, USB 2.0, and audio signals over a single fiber optic or copper cable. Ready compatibility with standard network switches significantly diminishes the total cost of ownership to deliver a scalabl e, secure, and cost-effective KVM matrix switching solution.
- Extend Ultra-High Resolution Desktops (3840X2160 @60Hz) At Unprecedented Low Bitrates With The World’S First 4Kp60 4:4:4 IP KVM Extender
- Support Quad-Monitor Configurations (4X 1920X1080 @60Hz) With A Single Transmitter And Receiver Pair, Improving Op erator Workflow Across An Expansive Multi-Monitor Workspace
- Deliver Pristine Image Quality, Smooth Video Playback, And Excellent Keyboard And Mouse Responsiveness At A Distance With Matrox-Patented Technology
- Deploy As A Point-To-Point Or A Networked KVM Extender, Evolving As Needs Expand While Future-Proofing Investments
- Transport Signals Over Copper Cabling, Or Optionally Upgrade To Multi-Mode Or Single-Mode Fiber Optic Support
- Create A Scalable KVM Matrix Over Ip, Supporting One-To-One, One-To-Many, Many-To-One, Or Many-To-Many Configurations
- Work More Efficiently With Aggregator Mode - Extend And View Multiple Desktops On A Multi-Display Remote Station And Take Control Of A System By Simply Moving The Mouse To The Target Desktop
- Configure, Manage, And Monitor All Extio 3 Devices From A Central Location On The Network Via The Extio Central Manager (ECM) Software
- Extend Systems Over Standard 1 GbE Network - Connecting To And Controlling Systems From Any Remote Location On The IP Network - An d Maximize Information Flow For Improved Collaboration And Decision Making
- Create A Secure KVM Installation Through A Password-Protected Environment - Extio 3 Encrypts The Av And USB Signals To Protect The Transmitted Desktop Content And Control Signal s
- Simplify Network Management With Low Bandwidth Utilization, As Well As Boost Scalability
- Extend Up To Four Video Signals, Audio, And USB Using A Single Copper Or Fiber Optic Cable To Reduce Cost And Simplify Deployment
- Optimize Rack Space With TwoOptions For The Transmitter Unit - Either A Rack-Mountable Appliance, Or An Integrated PCIe Card That Takes Zero Rack Space
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.