BURNDY’s HYLUG(tm) terminals, types YA, YA-TC, YA-L, YA-L-TC, YA-2N, YA-2TC, YA-LTC-FX, YA-L-2TC, and YA-2LN are designed for terminating copper conductors in a wide variety of electrical connections, including heavy-duty industrial, utility, commercial, and telecommunications applications.
- Manufactured from seamless high conductivity electrolytic copper tubing with heavy duty wall thickness to provide maximum conductivity, low resistance and ductility for an excellent combination of electrical and crimp forming properties
- Barrel diameter closely matches commercial (code) cable and Navy cable diameters to provide an excellent relationship of the conductor/connector combination to produce a high quality electrical connection with the recommended tooling
- Electro-tin plated and electro-lead plated (Burndys proprietary brite finish) to provide durable long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Internally beveled barrel end to provide easy cable insertion
- Each connector is clearly marked with the wire size and type, die index, and color coding to provide easy identification and proper tooling recommendation
- Marked with the proper number and location of crimps to lower installed costs and provide for proper installations
- Proper compression systems forms a homogeneous mass and results in an excellent electrical connection
- Use up to 35 kV as indicated (Suitable for high voltage applications)
- Expanded wire ranges when using Y644 HYPRESS(tm) Dieless 1 Crimp provides ability to complete emergency repairs when connector and wire size do not match
- Crimp areas clearly marked to provide correct number and location of crimps for proper installation
- Hydraulic and Battery tooling crimp embossment to provide permanent die index number embossment on completed crimp for inspection purposes
|Bolt Hole||1/2 INCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.