Z-MAX patch panels provide outstanding performance and aesthetics in a shielded, high-density modular solution. The Z-MAX panels provide rapid and reliable installation by accelerating outlet mounting, grounding, and cable tie-down operations.
- Provides up to 48 ports in just 1U to reduce valuable rack/cabinet space consumption
- Port Identification
- High visibility magnifying labeling system enables quick identification of outlets
- Lightweight, high strength steel with black finish and scratch/fade resistant port marking
- Both flat and angled panel options
- Integrated Quick-Ground
- Panels feature embedded conductive strips to automatically ground Z-MAX modules to panel upon insertion
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.