Combining the unparalleled performance of an exclusive PCB-based plug, noise resistant shielded construction and a host of innovative user friendly features, the shielded Z-MAX 6A modular cords are the ultimate category 6A cord. All cords are 100% factory-tested to ensure performance and compliance.
- Integrated PCB
- PCB equipped smart plugs optimize signal tuning for exceptional transmission
- Superior Performance Consistency
- Rear contacts maintain cable pair symmetry to point of termination and provide robust strain relief
- Fixed Front Contacts
- Ensure proper mating with outlets to eliminate the performance variability of traditional crimp-style terminations
- High Performance Cable
- Patch cords feature category 7 S/FTP stranded cable for optimal transmission performance while eliminating alien cross-talk
- Low Profile Boot Design
- Optimizes side-stackability of patch cords and allows use in even the most dense patching environments
- Cantilevered Latch
- Allows latch activation from further back on the boot for superior accessibility in high density environments
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||3 FT. | 0.91 M|
|Shielded||S/FTP - SCREENED/FOILED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.