The ZPI-4 is a four-zone touch tone controlled paging system capable of switching a line level signal (600 ohms) to amplifiers, an amplified signal to 70V speakers, or an amplified signal (200 watts maximum) to 8 ohm speakers.
The ZPI-4 features banced audio circuitry throughout for low noise and compatibility with balanced paging system inputs and outputs.There are separate level controls for paging and background music, and background music can be disabled on a per-zone basis. Also provided i s a night bell with adjustable volume activated by a dry contact closure, a ringing C.O. or a ringing analog PABX/KSU station.The ZPI-4 is compatible with ringing C.O. lines, Centrex lines and analog PABX/KSU station ports (disconnects on silence, CPC, busy, Touch Tone (#) or time-out) as well as unused trunk inputs, and will interface directly with standard paging ports.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Touch Tone control of four zones, expandable to 8 zones
- Switches line level signal to amplifiers or amplified signal to speakers (amplifier(s) not included)
- Balanced audio circuitry for low noise
- Night bell warble with adjustable level from contact clsure or ringing analog line
- Input provided for background music
- Separate paging and background music level adjustments
- Background music automatically mutes in paged zone(s) in all but single amplifier mode
- All-call and five group call patterns, selecd by Touch Tones
- Selectable page alert tone with adjustable level
- Interfaces with ringing C.O. lines, Centrex lines, and analog station ports, paging ports and unused phone system trunk ports
- Disconnects on silence, CPC, busy, Touch Tone (#) or time-ot
- Screw terminals for all input/output connections
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.