Data Center Solutions
Infrastructure as a Platform addresses the key building blocks for data center interoperability that can provide agility for budgets, scalability for demand and flexibility for technology choices. This approach not only addresses the five key technology areas, but it also integrates innovative solutions to meet your assessment and deployment needs.
Learn more about solutions in these key areas:
Six layers of
Conditional environmental control
The five senses
What is a Data Center?
Data Center Assessment and Deployment
Anixter’s site-specific deployment solutions allow you to more accurately plan projects and improve scheduling, reducing non-productive labor and on-site assembly challenges. Learn more about Anixter’s Supply Chain Solutions.
Deployment Case Study
Data Center Resources
Product Solutions Briefs
Anixter has partnered with best-in-class suppliers to solve some of the most difficult challenges in the data center. Our Product Solutions Briefs outline each supplier’s specific data center offering and how they can be used to solve those challenges. The briefs compliment Anixter’s five data center best practices: Risk Management, Network Migration, Power Optimization, Thermal Efficiency and DCIM Enablement.
- Infrastructure: Choosing the Right Cabling for Your Data Center
- Best Practices for Transitioning to a More Energy Efficient, Green Data Center
- Bandwidth Usage is Only Increasing
- Understanding the New Category 8 Standard
- Top Trends IT Managers Need to be Aware of When Designing and Managing a Data Center: Consolidation and Virtualization
- Anixter's Technical Solutions GroupSM Recommends Technology and Products for Racetrack, Hotel and Data Center Construction
- Financial Headquarters Goes High-Tech
- Healthcare Provider Improves Performance with New Data Center
- Integrator Relies of Anixter's Technical and Supply Chain Expertise to Build Two Data Centers for a European Bank
- Major Bank Ensures Reliability and Security
- Multinational Bank Gets International Support from Anixter to Build New Data Center
- Regulatory Body Turns to Anixter's Technical and Supply Chain Expertise to Help Build a New Headquarters and Data Center
VIAVI SmartClass Fiber MPOLx - MPO Optical Loss Test Sets
VIAVI Solutions has announced availability of the SmartClass Fiber MPOLx optical loss test set, the first true Tier 1 certification test solution for cabling systems that utilize ribbon fiber with MPO connectivity.
Imagine Testing a 12-Fiber MPO Connector in 12 Seconds
VIAVI Solutions has announced the availability of FiberChek Sidewinder, the industry’s first all-in-one handheld inspection and analysis solution for multifiber connectors. Learn more.
Optimizing Data Center Performance for Financial Institutions
Alan Farrimond, EMEA vice president of sales, talks strategies to optimize performance and energy consumption, and how cabling is the essential building block behind their design.
Schneider Electric - Proven Strategies For Optimizing DCIM Performance
Learn how DCIM controls each piece of the data center in this interactive infographic. Download now.
- Maximize Your Data Center Efficiency
What is a Data Center? [Video]
What is a data center, how does it work and why is it vital to business operations? Watch this video to find out.
How do you define best practices in your data center?
Infrastructure as a Platform addresses the key building blocks for data center interoperability that can provide agility for budgets, scalability for demand and flexibility for technology choices. Watch this quick video to learn more.
CommScope’s FiberGuide® fiber management systems offer the greatest breadth of data center optical raceway products in the industry.
Chatsworth Products Adjustable Cable Runway
Adjustable Cable Runway creates a flexible point-to-point pathway for network cabling in data centers, telecommunications rooms and other spaces where cabling enters or exits the pathway.
Is Healthcare IT Infrastructure Ready to Support New Technologies? Survey Results
Discover what healthcare facilities are saying about their current and future network application demands. Review our insightful survey results.