The Anixter Difference
As an industry leader in high-performance network cabling solutions, Anixter provides enterprise customers with best-in-class products.
With a wide variety of products stocked in 228 warehouses worldwide, Anixter can quickly respond to your demands with the most comprehensive enterprise cabling offering available, customizable Supply Chain Solutions and leading product and application knowledge.
Data Center Case Studies
- Anixter's Technical Solutions GroupSM Recommends Technology and Products for Racetrack, Hotel and Data Center Construction
- Financial Headquarters Goes High-Tech
- Healthcare Provider Improves Performance with New Data Center
- Integrator Relies of Anixter's Technical and Supply Chain Expertise to Build Two Data Centers for a European Bank
- Major Bank Ensures Reliability and Security
- Multinational Bank Gets International Support from Anixter to Build New Data Center
- Regulatory Body Turns to Anixter's Technical and Supply Chain Expertise to Help Build a New Headquarters and Data Center
- Infrastructure: Choosing the Right Cabling for Your Data Center
- Best Practices for Transitioning to a More Energy Efficient, Green Data Center
- Bandwidth Usage is Only Increasing
- Understanding the New Category 8 Standard
- Top Trends IT Managers Need to be Aware of When Designing and Managing a Data Center: Consolidation and Virtualization
CommScope’s FiberGuide® fiber management systems offer the greatest breadth of data center optical raceway products in the industry.
Superior Essex Launches Indoor/Outdoor Loose Tube 3mm Microarray Optical Fiber Cable
The 3 mm Microarray Breakout cable from Superior Essex is designed for high performance in a small package.
JDSU is Now VIAVI Solutions
VIAVI Solutions helps network operators address their toughest network, application, and service performance challenges and successfully deploy the networks of tomorrow.
Superior Essex Named Best Global Wire & Cable Products Manufacturer and Recognized Leader in Fiber Optic Communications
Superior Essex was honored with this award for its continued efforts in devising and promoting sustainable cable manufacturing practices.
Is Healthcare IT Infrastructure Ready to Support New Technologies? Survey Results
Discover what healthcare facilities are saying about their current and future network application demands. Review our insightful survey results.