JDSU is now Viavi! Viavi Solutions feature a fully integrated and interoperable portfolio of cloud-enabled instruments and systems, software automation, and services for network testing, performance optimization, and service assurance. Designed to support the most complex IT and communications networks, our solutions deliver unparalleled visibility across your entire network and service eco-system, at any stage of the lifecycle. Viavi delivers the real-time intelligence and actionable insight you need to continuously deliver optimum performance and QoE from end-to-end.
30/09/2016Introducing Viavi's New Velocity Partner Program
Viavi Solutions Unveils Velocity, an Enhanced Global Channel Sales Program to Accelerate Next-Generation Networks and Services Solutions
30/09/2016JDSU is Now Viavi Solutions
Viavi Solutions helps network operators address their toughest network, application, and service performance challenges and successfully deploy the networks of tomorrow.
30/09/2016JDSU Sets Record and Distribution Date for Separation of JDSU into Lumentum Holdings and Viavi Solutions
Separation to be completed August 1, 2015 and Lumentum shares to be distributed to shareholders the first trading day thereafter, August 3, 2015.
30/09/2016JDSU Expands the SmartClass™ Fiber Family with the Industry’s First 100 dB High-Performance Handheld Power Meter
JDSU, the industry’s fiber-optic test leader, introduces the newest members of the SmartClass Fiber family.
30/09/2016Fiber Monitoring Just Got Smarter with JDSU
SmartOTU provides plug and play remote testing with advanced OTDR and optical switch technology.
- Essential Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) Deployment Testing
- Achieving IEC Standards
- JDSU FCoE Deployment
- JDSU Maximizing Flexibility FCoE
- Case Study Qlogic Uses Xgig
- Successful SATA Equipment Design
- Understanding sCASI Digest
- Virtualisation Increases Network
- Understanding Fiber Network Tapping
- Deploying Fiber To the Antenna Networks
- Advanced Cabling Systems
- JDSU Low Loss Optical Requirements
- Closing the Testing Gap with TrueSpeed
- Case Study:Testing InteropNET
- Application Note: Managing Data Center Interconnect Performance for Disaster Recovery
- Line Card: Test and Monitoring Solutions for FTTA
- Product Brief: PLUS Support Plans
- Product Brief: SmartClass Fiber Handheld Solutions
- Smart Link Mapper OTDR Applications
- Xgig Protocol Analysis and test Platform
- A Quixk Start Guide to FTTA - Installation and Maintenance Testing
- Test Solutions for Enterprise Networks
- Certifier40G Fiber Reference Methods and Their Impact on Loss Limits
- JDSU Test and Measurement Product Offerings for Government, Aerospace, and Defense
Please define the message for when services down in the Homepage Site Config property.
Actualmente estamos teniendo algunas dificultades técnicas. Lamentamos el inconveniente; estamos trabajando para resolverlo rápidamente. Comuníquese con su representante local de Anixter para recibir asistencia inmediata.