The FiberChek probe builds on Viavi's industry leading expertise in fiber inspection to deliver a single "all-in-one" handheld solution that every fiber technician can rely on for all of today's fiber inspection needs in a fully autonomous, handheld device. With built-in capabilities for image viewing, auto-focus, Pass/Fail analysis, storing/recalling results, the FiberChek probe completely automates inspection workflow to ensure fast and accurate performance. Whether used as on its own or connected (WiFi, Bluetooth, USB) to other devices, the FiberChek probe is the essential fiber tool for every technician.
FiberChek Probe Microscope From Viavi
The "all-in-one" handheld solution for fiber inspection.
- Achieve fully autonomous inspection with an “all-in-one” solution.
- Automate the inspection workflow.
- Ensure accurate and fast test performance.
- Easily access connections in any location.
- Connect with anything and test anywhere!
- Inspecting fiber end faces: both patch cord and bulkhead.
- Guaranteeing endface condition with certification reports.
- Instantly capture, analyze, and grade fiber end face images and obtain a PASS/FAIL result according to pre-configured criteria setting.
- FiberChek™ Probe Microscope Specifications and Ordering Information.
- FiberChek Probe Microscope: The essential fiber tool for every technician.
- FiberChekMobile™: The essential mobile app for inspecting, testing, and certifying fiber connectivity.
- Achieving IEC Standards Compliance for Fiber Optic Connector Quality. White Paper.
- Product Overview: FiberChek Probe