This part has been discontinued by supplier.
- Network video recording appliance- Record IP cameras, encoders and analog cameras onto a single server, live and recorded video viewable through free exacqVision client application on separate PC
- Up to 40 cameras per server- Up to 24 IP cameras per server (16 with exacqVision Start or 24 with exacqVision Pro). Includes 8 analog inputs. Compatible with over 1000 IP camera models. Continuously record up to 140 Mbps of video
- High reliability- Store up to 4 TB storage per server using continuous duty enterprise-class drives for maximum lifespan. Linux operating system pre-installed on a solid-state drive (SSD). Monitor hardware status with the free exacqVision client
- Cross-compatible remote user interfaces - Access live and recorded video on mulitple client PCs with free Windows, Mac or Linux client application, install the free exacqVision web server application on a separate PC to access video through a web browser or free exacq mobile iPhone/iPad and android apps
- Cost-effective, compact - Compact form factor solution is cost-effecient and designed for high energy efficiency
- Unlimited scalability- Pre-loaded with exacqVision Professional or exacqVision Start Video Management System (VMS) software. Easily add additional IP camera licenses and change out cameras. Add unlimited additional servers for greater capacity or dispersed geographic location
- Manage individual systems from the same user interface or upgrade to exacqVision enterprise to easily manage multiple servers simultaneously