exacqVision EL-S and EL-SR are low cost, highly energy efficient, hybrid network video surveillance appliances that provides a new level of reliability, performance and energy efficiency.
High reliability is achieved through the use of Linux OS on a solid-state drive, ensuring the unit is always accessible. Top performance with H.264 compression and full D1 resolution on all analog cameras. Extremely low power consumption for energy efficiency and cool operation.
8 or 16 analog camera inputs and up to 24 IP camera inputs, plus alarm inputs and outputs, relay output, RS232-485 PTZ port, and hardware watchdog function.
All EL-S and EL-SR systems come with a full three years hardware warranty and three years of exacqVision software Updates.
Mu be a reseller to purchase this product
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- High Reliability Fully functional Linux OS on a solid-state drive ensures unit keeps functioning and alerts you of hard drive failures.
- 8 and 16-input Versions Available as 8-inputs with loop-thru, or 16-inputs no loop-thru.
- High Frame Rate @ D1/4C - 480 ips NTSC/400ips PAL D1 resolution across all analog cameras on the EL-S/SR 16, and 240/200ips D1 resolution across all analog cameras on the EL-S/SR 8. CIF and 2CIF resolutions also available.
- Efficient File Size - Uses leading-edge H.264 video compression on all analog channels.
- True Hybrid Any combination of analog and IP cameras from all of the leading IP camera vendors. Standard resolution or megapixel, even the latest H.264 compression IP cameras. Use existing analog cameras today, add up to 24 IP cameras.
- Compact Chassis 1.5U Rackmount professional chassis can be used in tight spaces, under the counter, equipment cabinets, or in professional IT racks. Stack units for high-density camera counts.
- Built-in DVD/CD-RW drive easily port video clips to a CD/DVD-RW drive, USB flash drives, or other media.
- High Energy Efficiency Reduced energy footprint and lower lifetime operating cost through energy efficient design. Thermally-optimized chassis ensures cool operation and high reliability.
- Low Cost some of the least expensive, true hybrid systems to purchase and operate on the market today.
- High Performance Optimized application for the latest Intel Atom(TM) and Intel Core(TM) i3 microprocessors, providing high performanceith low power consumption and heat generation.
- Intuitive exacqVision Software - All of the features of exacqVision are available on all EL-Series products. Use as inexpensive stand-alone systems, or as part of a large enterprise systems. EL-Series Hybrid Appliances are available with either exacqVision Pro or exacqVision Start VMS.
- Cross-Platform Client View, search and administer with the exacqVision client software on Windows, Linux and Macintosh computers!
- Mobile Access
- Access video with browsers and mobile devices with Internet access.
- exacq Mobile Apple iPhone and iPad(TM) app available
- Hybrid Server
- Hard Drive: 1 TB
- IP Camera Inputs: Up To 16 (exacqVision Start)
- Analog Inputs: 8
- Analog Compression: H.264/MJPEG
- Analog Frame Rate (NTSC): 240/480
- Analog Frame Rate (PAL): 200/400
- Serial Connection: RS-232 and RS-485 (PTZ)
- Alarm Inputs: 4 TTL
- Alarm Outputs: 2 TTL And 1 Relay
- Audio Inputs: 4
- Audio Outputs: 1
- BNC Video Ouputs: 1 Spot
- RAM: 1 GB
- Drive Bays: 1
- Storage Maximum (Internal): 4 TB
- NIC: 2 x 1 GB
- USB2 Ports: 6 USB 2.0
- Monitor Output: 1 DVI-I + 1 VGA
- Processor: Intel Dual Core Atom
- Keyboard and Mouse: Included
- DVD/CD RW: Included
- Watchdog Timer: Included
- Server Operating System: Linux Ubuntu 10.04 (Kernel 3.0) Installed On 4 GB Flash Drive
- VMS Software Included: exacqVision Start (Standard), exacqVision Professional or Enterprise (Optional)
- Compatible Client Operating System: Windows 32 Bit, 64 Bit; Mac OS X; Linux Ubuntu
- Rackmount: Ships with Simple Rackmount Hardware
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 95 deg F (4.5 to 35 deg C)
- Input Voltage: 120/240 Volt AC, Auto-Sensing
- Power Consumption: 40 Watt Maximum (Standard), 90 Watt Maximum (Optional)
- Dimension: 15.000 Inch Length x 17.000 Inch Width x 2.500 Inch Height