The ATLAS Series of enterprise integrated access devices (IADs) is a versatile integrated access platform for converging voice, video and data. It offers modular platforms that support T3, T1, PRI, ISDN and frame relay; and can be configured to meet multiple networking requirements in a cost-effective solution. Integrated access device (IAD) designed for small- to medium-sized networks with one to 18 T1/PRI ports.
- Consolidates voice and data circuits and bandwidth sharing
- Integrates many networking functions into a modular, economical chassis
- Cost-effective system for lowering monthly telecom costs
- ISDN PRI to T1, BRI or analog conversion and oversubscription features, ISDN PRI/BRI switching
- Multi-T1/PRI DACsing and grooming, WAN emulation, videoconferencing
- Support for T3 applications acting as a 3/1/0 DACs and groom or IAD
- Integral switchboard and dial plan for intelligent call switching, overbooking and number substitution