The Aastra 6757i offers powerful features and flexibility in a standards based, carrier-grade advanced level expandable IP telephone. With a sleek and elegant design, large 144 x 128 pixel graphical backlit LCD display and 6 dynamic context-sensitive s oftkeys, the 6757i is fully interoperable with leading IP Telephony platforms, offering advanced XML capability to access custom applications and support for up to 9 calls simultaneously.
This part has been discontinued by supplier.
- Remarkable Audio: All 6700i Series IP Telephones integrate Aastra Hi-Q(tm) wideband audio technology to deliver enhanced performance and voice clarity. Aastra Hi-Q significantly improves the audio quality of calls offering a truly superior voice experience on each audio path handset, hands-free speakerphone or headset port. It makes conversations more life-like giving a richer user experience and increasing productivity.
- XML Browser: The Aastra 6757i is equipped with XML browser capabilities and an extra large display with dynamic softkeys to easily access customized services and applications. This feature provides unlimited potential to customize the 6757i to meet your specific business needs or vertical applications using the display and keypad.
- Enhanced Call Management: The 6757i includes features such as shared call and bridged line appearances, call forward, call transfer, call waiting and 3-way conference providing enhanced call flexibility and control.
- Expandability: The Aastra 6757i offers two different module extension options. It supports up to three Aastra M670i modules, each offering 36 keys with LED indicators to create a feature rich attendant console. Or, it will also support up to three of the advanced Aastra M675i modules, each offering 60 keys with a screen based LCD display and LED system.
- Simplified Deployment: The Aastra family of IP telephones are designed to save your business time and money. Dual auto-sensing switched Ethernet ports eliminate additional wiring and simplify installations. Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet allows easy deployment with centralized powering and backup.