This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Extends a 1920 x 1440 (60 Hz) video signal upto 500 ft, or a 1024 x 768 (60 Hz) video signal upto 1000 ft, when using 24 AWG, solid wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite's N022-01K-GY (Cat5) and N222-01K-GY (Cat6)
- For optimal image quality between 500 and 1000 ft, use Zero-Skew cable, such as Tripp Lite P524-01K
- A VGA "Y" cable is included for use with the local unit, allowing for the connection of a local monitor
- RJ45 type wallplate allows you to use standard patch cable, eliminating the need for a 110 punchdown connection
- The remote (receiver) unit features built-in equalization and gain controls to adjust the video image
- Package includes - Local (Transmitter) Wallplate, Remote (Receiver) Wallplate, VGA "Y" Cable, Mini-Screwdriver For EQ/Gain Adjustment, Wallplate Screws, (x2) External Power Supply (Input: 100-240 Volt, 50 / 60 Hz, 0.5 Amp Output: 5 Volt, 2 Amp), Owner's Manual