The FireLite BG-12LX is a state-of-the-art, dual-action (i.e., requires two motions to activate the station) pull station that includes an addressable interface (mounted inside) for Fire?Lite's addressable fire alarm control panels (FACPs) because the BG-12LX is addressable, the control panel can display the exact location of the activated manual station. This leads fire personnel quickly to the location of the alarm.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Maintenance personnel can open station for inspection and address setting without causing an alarm condition
- Built-in bicolor LED, which is visible through the handle of the station, flashes in normal operation and latches steady red when in alarm
- Handle latches in down position and the word "ACTIVATED" appears to clearly indicate the station has been operated
- Captive screw terminals wire-ready for easy connection to SLC loop (accepts up to 12 AWG/3.25 mm2 wire)
- Can be surface mounted (with SB-10 or SB-I/O) or semiflush mounted
- Semi-flush mount to a standard singlegang, double-gang, or 4" (10.16 cm) square electrical box
- Smooth dual-action design
- Meets ADAAG controls and operating mechanisms guidelines (Section 4.1.3); meets ADA requirement or 5 lb. maximum activation force
- Highly visible
- Attractive shape and textured finish
- Key reset
- Includes Braille text on station handle
- Optional trim ring (BG12TR)
- Meets UL 38, Standard for Manually Actuated Signaling Boxes