Bi-Metallic Pin Connector, type BPC, provides copper pigtail for connecting aluminum conductors in a copper or aluminum/copper rated mechanical lug.
- Factory pre-filled with joint compound and sealed with easy pull-out end plug to inhibit corrosion
- Color-coded end plug and PANDUIT die index number marked on barrel for proper crimp die selection
- Insulating rubber sleeve included to insulate aluminum barrel from contact with copper connector when attached to pin
- Tin-plated to inhibit corrosion
- UL Listed per UL 486B; temperature rated 90C and for use up to 600 V when crimped with PANDUIT and specified competitor crimping tools and dies