The C-250 allows single line telephones or a telephone system to share a phone line with a single Viking entry phone. Tenants may answer an entry phone call, converse with the visitor and let them in with a touch tone command. The C-250 also has a buil t in five number dialer to make an outside call if there is no answer on the inside phone. If the outside call is busy or ring no answer, the C-250 can call up to four more numbers.
The C-250 provides a "Call Waiting" tone when the phone line is iuse. Tenants may also call out to the entry phone for monitoring purposes.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Allows single line telephones or a telephone system to share a phone line with a Viking entry phone
- Double burst ring pattern allows you to distinguish entry phone calls from CO calls
- Built in five number dialer
- Detects busy or ring no answer and goesonto the next number
- Built in door strike relay with 1 or 2 digit commands
- Remote programming
- Auto answer
- Detects touch tones as fast as 50 milliseconds
- Trigger input for postal lock, Request to Exit (REX) or immediate call forwarding
- Produces "Caliting" tones if the entry phone is activated when the house phones are already on a call
- Compatible with any Viking E Series or K Series entry phone or use with any standard analog phone