Net-Contain Vertical Exhaust Duct (VED) for 800mm Wide Net-Access Cabinet, height adjustable from 16.0 Inches (406mm) up to 26.0 Inches (660mm).
- Transfers heat load directly to return plenum to reduce the number of CRAH units - Lowers energy costs up to 40% and capital construction expenditures for increased network reliability and lowest cost of ownership
- Prevents hot spots and allows installation of high-density server cabinets close together in new builds or existing data centers - Reduces the need for extra real estate and additional CRAH units for increased data center cooling
- Works with leading server suppliers (HP, IBM, Dell, Sun) via uniform and proper air flow distribution within servers - Verified interoperability, minimizes risk of overheating for increased network reliability
- Contains no moving parts to passively direct the heated air out of the data center - Eliminates acoustical noise and failure points for increased network reliability
- Reduces the need for flow balancing in raised floor and return plenums - Minimizes local hot spots within the data center and improves CPU/network reliability
- Infinitely adjustable within specified range of vertical exhaust system - Allows for variable ceiling heights and ease of installation