- Neoprene bushings are color coded by cable diameter for quick and easy identification of proper cord grip.
- Rugged construction protects cord from damage.
- Compact design permits close spacing of fittings on panel applications.
- Tightening one nut create watertight seal.
- Male tapered thread NPT.
- Straight cord grips available in steel or aluminum, 45 and 90Cord grips available in malleable iron.
- Body (steel or malleable Iron) - electrogalvanized
- Body (aluminum) - natural
- Nut (steel) - electrogalvaed
- Nut (aluminum) - natural
CG Series color-coded grips with neoprene bushings are for use with portable cords, including S, SO, STO, ST, SJ, SJT, SJTO, and SVO.
CG cord grips are installed to provide a means for passing a cord into an enclosure, form a watertight seal for cord and provide pullout protection for cord, ensuring a secure connection.
- Body - Straight: 1/2" through 11/2" steel, or 1/2" through 1" aluminum
- Body - 45 - 1/2" through 1" malleable iron
- Body - 90 - 1/2" through 1" malleable iron
- Nut - steel or aluminum
- Bushing - neoprene
Suitable for NEMA 4 enclosures and other wet locations. Suitable for use in Class I, Div. 2 hazardous locations when installed in accordance with NEC 501.10(B)(2).