Two #6 AWG (16mm) jumpers; factory terminated on both ends with 90 reverse bent lugs; provided with .16 oz. (5cc) of antioxidant, two grounding stickers, eight each #10-32 and M5 bonding studs and sixteen each #10-32 and M5 bonding nuts.
- Bond the front and back cabinet rails to the cabinet grounding busbar
- Patent pending hardware incorporates paint piercing serrations to create a bond point between the cabinet rail and lug; hardware never needs to be removed for new equipment installations
- Both ends are factory terminated with reverse bent lugs that save space, confining the connection to one RU
- Available in three lengths, 20", 30", and 40" to satisfy a wide range of cabinet rail depths
- Engineered to comply with US and International grounding requirements