32 Port expansion card and panel
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Microprocessor-Based, Full Cross-Point Video Matrix
- Control up to 2,048 Cameras and 512 Monitors in a Single Node, or Expand Camera Capacity with a Multi-Node System (up to 24 Nodes).
- Full System Reports From CM9700-MGR Provide System Wiring and Configuration Details
- Sixteen RS-422 COM Ports (Expandable to 120) and Two RS-232 Full-Duplex Ports Available on the CPU
- Logical Camera Selection
- Priority Level Operation
- Multiplexer and DVR Control Via Keyboard
- Built-in Video Loss Detection and System Diostics
- Windows -Based System Management Software (Windows 2000, XP) Includes Multilanguage Menus and On-Screen Help
- Factory Tested Prepackaged Systems
- ASCII Data Input to Interface Access Control and Other External Computer-Based Systems
- Step-Commandacro Programming
- Remote Viewing and Control over TCP/IP Networks Using PelcoNet