The 9780 System is a full-featured video matrix switching control system that allows users to view and control up to 4,096 cameras and 512 monitors on a single node. Expanded monitor capacity in the matrix bay allows implementation of larger systems wi th a smaller footprint (less hardware) than other matrix systems.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Microprocessor-Based, Full Cross-Point Video Matrix
- High Density Architecture Supports up to 512 Cameras and 32 Monitors in Each Bay
- Control up to 4,096 Cameras and 512 Monitors in a Single Node or Expand Camera Capacity with a Multi-Node System (up to 24 Nodes)
- Full System Reports From CM9700-MGR Provide System Wiring and Configuration Details
- Sixteen RS-422 COM Ports (Expandable to 120) and Two RS-232 Full-Duplex Ports Available on the CPU
- System Diagnostic LEDs Displayed on Front Panel
- Flash Tenology Eases System Maintenance and Upgrades
- Logical Camera Selection and Priority Level Operation
- Multiplexer and DVR Control Through Keyboard
- Built-in Video Loss Detection
- Windows-Based System Management Software (Windows 2000, Windows XP) Includesultilingual Menus and On-Screen Help
- Factory Tested Prepackaged Systems
- ASCII Data Input to Interface Access Control and Other External Computer-Based Systems
- Powerful Macro Programming