The ComNet(TM) Ethernet media converters are designed to transmit and receive 10/100 Mbps data over multimode or single-mode optical fiber. The electrical interface will Auto-Negotiate to a 10 Mbps, or 100 Mbps Ethernet rate without any adjustments. Th e optical interface operates at a 100 Mbps Ethernet rate. These media converters are environmentally hardened to operate in extreme temperatures. LED indicators are provided for rapidly ascertaining equipment operating status. Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, the standard size units may be either wall or rack-mounted, or may be DIN-rail mounted by the addition of ComNet model DINBKT1 adaptor plate.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical port 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplex data
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Distances up to: 3 km (2 miles) Multimode 20 km (12 miles) Single-mode
- Transparent to data encoding/compatible with major data protocols
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- ST or SC optical connectors
- 1 or 2 fiber design
- AC/DC powered
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events
- No in-field optical adjustments required
- LED Indicators
- Standard size is hot-swappable rack module
- Standard size is interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use - ComFit
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Lifetime Warranty