The ComNet(TM) series of Ethernet media converters are designed to transmit and receive 10/100 Mbps data over one or two multimode or single-mode optical fibers. They are designed to be mounted within an Aigis dome and provide optical Ethernet connectivity. The electrical interface will Auto-Negotiate to a 10 Mbps, or 100 Mbps Ethernet rate without any adjustments. The optical interface operates at a 100 Mbps Ethernet rate. The series is environmentally hardened to operate in extreme temperatures. An LED indicator confirms equipment operating status.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical port 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplex data
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X
- Distances up to 45 km (28 miles)
- Designed to meet full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and the Caltrans Specification for Traffic Signal Control Equipment
- SC and ST optical connectors available
- Voltage transient protection on power input lines provides unconditional protection from power surges and other voltage transient events
- No in-field optical adjustments required
- LED Indicators
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Lifetime Warranty